Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jasmine

We have a new addition to the Santoro household, a miniature schnauzer puppy.
Her name is Jasmine and she was born on May 21st, 2009
These are the most recent photos of her.

October 8th, 2009 (20 weeks old)

October 8th, 2009 (20 weeks old)

October 8th, 2009 (20 weeks old)

September 29th ,2009 (18 1/2 weeks old)

September 29th ,2009 (18 1/2 weeks old)

September 17th, 2009 (17 weeks old)

September 17th, 2009 (17 weeks old)

Sept 12, 2009 after her visit to the groomer for a trim.

Jasmine Sept 12, 2009 after her visit to the groomer for a trim.

Jasmine Sept 12th 2009 Before getting her hair trimmed.

Jasmine Sept 12, 2009 The lil fur ball needs a trim bad.

Jasmine Sept 11, 2009 Thinking about going down the steps.

Jasmine Sept 11, 2009 Outta my way old man I gotta pee!

Jasmine Sept 11, 2009 (16 Weeks old)

Sept 11, 2009 Dinnertime!!!!

She loves to chew and loves to run around in the backyard.
She's definetly a Daddy's girl, and she's love attention, she cries whenever I leave her alone, I'll have her on my bed or locked in the kitchen and as soon as I walk out of the room she starts crying. And like most puppies she follows me everywhere I go. She loves to run around and play even when I don't want to. I try to pick her up to take her outside or to bed and she thinks its playtime and runs away from me wanting me to chase her around the house. It has turned into my latest from of exercise chasing a puppy around the house. The sad part is she is growing up way too fast.

Jasmine outside Sept 3, 2009 (15 Weeks Old)



August 27th, 2009 (14 weeks old)


August 17, 2009 (13 weeks old)

Lazy Todd watching TV while Jasmine relaxes.

Jasmine and her chew toys.
The monkey already lost an arm and I had to sew it back on and now his tail is gone!

there he goes with that camera again

I never get a moments peace from him taking pictures

Back when she was six weeks old on July 2nd Jasmine was ready to go to her new home but I had to go to Medford, Oregon the following week on a business trip so I put off picking her up untill I got back from my trip. Then after I got back from my trip on July 13th we went and picked up Jasmine, of course we had to stop at Petsmart and Erika also had to stop at the mall to do some shopping and here are a few photos i took in the car.

Naptime on the way home

Will you quit taking pictures you woke me up!


Then we finally made made it home with the new addition to our family

Todd, Erika and Jasmine. July 13th, 2009

Back on July 5th I went to the breeder and visited her again. I had not seen her for a couple weeks and at that time she was barely walking. When I pulled in the driveway this time I noticed the breeder Stephanie was out on the porch with her kids and I saw this little black dog running around and it took a few seconds till it dawned in me it was Jasmine. I was surprised to see this little tiny puppy running all over the place when a couple weeks earlier she barely moved around much. During this visit along with pictures I also took some more video.






Is she cute or what?

Videos:

Playtime with the Breeders's Daughter

Lunchtime


July 2, 2009 (six weeks old)


June 25,2009 (five weeks old)

June 18,2009 (four weeks old)


On June 14th we took another trip to the breeder to visit Jasmine and take some more photos and also a video. She had just started to walk and was getting even cuter by the day.




Video:

Erika Holding Jasmine:

I really like the photo below of her below at three weeks, she's really starting to look like a little Schnauzer and is even starting to get her little beard, too cute!

June 11, 2009 (three weeks old)

June 4, 2009 (two weeks old)

When she was just over one week old on May 30th my daughter Erika and I made our first trip to the breeder to pick out Jasmine from the five puppies in the litter, and these are some pictures I took during our visit. As you can see she is very tiny and almost fits in the palm of her hand.




Sleeping with her sisters.

May 28, 2009 (one week old)


May 21, 2009 (at birth)

No comments:

Post a Comment